Residential Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park
Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park will have your carpet sparkling clean and dry in hours, instead of the 1-2 days like other carpet cleaning services. We proudly serve the entire Newbury Park area and its surrounding neighborhoods.
How do we do it?
The professional carpet cleaning staff at Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park use our patented hot-water extraction system for cleaning. We utilize superheated water and a water softener to remove dirt and bacteria without soap or harsh chemicals.
Our superheated water breaks up dirt and grease without damaging the fibers or over-wetting your carpet. Our proprietary recirculation system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down sitting in the line.
Once this is done powerful vacuums extract the dirty water, leaving your carpets clean, soft, and odor free. The Power of Steam: Gentle for Carpet and Your Family!
- The Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park residential carpet cleaning system use less water than other processes, so minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth.
- Our process is safe and gentle for most carpets and for your entire family, including your pets.
- Our carpet cleaning system contains no soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes or other harsh chemicals.
- Our system leaves behind only your sparkling clean carpet with no soapy residues to attract dirt, causing your fabrics to get dirty again even faster than ever.
Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park follows the IICRC 5-step industry standard carpet cleaning process:
- Pre-vacuum the carpet to remove the loose dry soil and grime.
- Apply a pre-spray and brush it into the carpeting to loosen and suspend the remaining contaminates.
- Steam clean the carpet using our specialized patented Hot Water Extraction System which utilizes super heated water and a water softener to rinse out and remove the suspended dirt and bacteria. The super heated water breaks up dirt and grease without damaging the carpet fibers or over-wetting your carpet. Our proprietary re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t get the slightest chance to cool down. From that point, incredibly powerful vacuums extract the dirty water, leaving your carpet clean, soft and odor free.
- Groom the carpeting with a brush.
- Apply an air mover to each area as its completed it helps speed dry the carpeting.
Call for a Carpet Cleaning Estimate
If you need carpet cleaning in Newbury Park or the surrounding areas call our office and discuss your carpet cleaning needs.
We will give you a free phone estimate based on the number of areas you would like cleaned. Next we can set up a carpet cleaning appointment.
Our carpet cleaning professionals will come to your home to evaluate and clean your carpet & rugs. Our reliable, professional service provider handles every aspect of the job so you don’t have to.
Our service will give your carpet a new look, in just one day. Your carpet is drier, cleaner and healthier with Carpet Cleaning Newbury Park.